airFiber, 500+ Mbps Backhaul, 2.4 GHz
The Ubiquiti Networks airFiber 2X is a modular radio system that is designed to be compatible with a variety of Ubiquiti antennas. Building upon the proven design of the airFiber system, the airFiber X allows you to customize airFiber backhaul links or upgrade existing Rocket Point-to-Point links. The AF-2X increases both range and delivered throughput in the popular 2.4GHz band.
Ubiquiti’s INVICTUS™ custom silicon and proprietary radio architecture are designed specifically for long distance outdoor applications.
Carrier Backhaul for the World
The airFiber X features multiple channel width options to suit your deployment needs – up to 11 different channel sizes available for the AF-2X.
Optimal Operation and Channel Configuration
Channel width flexibility allows you to independently configure TX and RX channel frequencies and place them anywhere within the radio band to avoid local interference. You also have the ability to program different uplink and downlink duty cycles to support asymmetric traffic requirements.
• Dimensions: 224 x 82 x 48mm (8.82 x 3.23 x 1.89″)
• Weight: 0.35kg (0.77lbs)
• RF Connectors: (2) RP-SMA Weatherproof (CH0, CH1) / (1) SMA Weatherproof (GPS)
• GPS Antenna: External, Magnetic Base
• Power Supply: 24V, 1A PoE Gigabit Adapter (Included)
• Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet. Pins 1,2,4,5+ / Pins 7,8,3,6-
• Max. Power Consumption: 17W @ Max. Power/Duty Cycle
• Supported Voltage Range: 19-29VDC
• Mounting: airFiber X Mount (Rocket Mount Compatible) / GPS Pole Mount (included)
• Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
• Operating Temperature: -40 to 55°C (-40 to 131°F)
• Data Port: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet port
• Management Port: (1) 10/100 Ethernet port
• Processor: INVICTUS IC
• Maximum Throughput: 525Mbps
• Maximum Range: 200+ km
• Encryption: 128-bit AES
• OS: airOS F
• Wireless Modes: Master/Slave
• Frequency Range: 2400-2500MHz
• Max. Conducted TX Power: 30dBm
• Frequency Accuracy: ±2.5ppm without GPS Synchronization / ±0.2ppm with GPS Synchronization