The EchoLife HG8010H is an indoor optical network terminal (ONT) in Huawei FTTH solution. By using the GPON technology, ultra-broadband access is provided for home and SOHO users. The HG8010H provides one GE/FE auto-adapting Ethernet port. The HG8010 features high-performance forwarding capabilities to ensure excellent experience with VoIP, Internet and HD video services.
- Plug-and-play: services can be deployed by one click on the NMS, and on-site configuration is not required.
- Remote diagnosis: Remote fault locating is implemented by the loop-line test of POTS ports, call emulation and PPPoE dialup emulation initiated by the NMS.
- Link monitoring: E2E link detection is achieved using 802.1ag Ethernet OAM.
- High speed forwarding: 900 Mbit/s forwarding in the NAT scenario.
- IPv6 Capability: support IPv6/IPv4 dual stack and DS-Lite.