• Plug-and-play (PnP): Internet, IPTV and VoIP services can be deployed by one click on the NMSand on-site configuration is not required.
• Remote diagnosis: Remote fault locating is implemented by the loop-line test of POTS ports, callemulation and PPPoE dialup emulation initiated by the NMS.
• Link monitoring: E2E link detection is achieved using 802.1ag Ethernet OAM.
• High speed forwarding: GE line rate forwarding in the bridge scenario and 900 Mbit/s forwarding in the NAT scenario.
• Green energy-saving: 25% power consumption is saved with highly integrated system on chipset(SOC) solution, in which, a single chip integrates with PON, voice, gateway and LSW modules.
• Class B+ optical module
• Secure authentication mode: SN, password or SN+password
• Upstream/downstream FEC
• SIP and H.248 protocols
• Media stream and signaling stream separation
• IGMP V2&V3 snooping/IGMP proxy
• 802.11b/g/n, certified by the Wi-Fi Alliance
• NAT function
• Internet, IPTV and VoIP services are automatically bound to ONT ports
• Virtual server, port trigger, DMZ, and DDNS
• Dual systems for software protection
• Type B protection and rogue ONT detection
• Lithium battery backup and backup battery monitoring
• Remotely CATV port enabling/disabling and remotely query of the CATV port status
• VLAN filtering, VLAN transparent transmission,
• VLAN N:1 aggregation and VLAN 1:1 translation
• Local management using Web and remote management using TR069 and OMCI
• Optical power monitoring
• 802.1ag Ethernet OAM
• Loop-line test of POTS ports, call emulation and PPPoE dialup emulation
• Reactive and proactive intelligent rogue ONT isolation
• Remote upgrad and smart protection
Green engery-saving features
• Dynamic power consumption adjustment
• With a backup battery, the guaranteed services can be selected flexibly