WHX-829 and WHX-929 amplifiers were designed for professional multimedia CATV networks where an intensive use of the return path transmission takes place.
Applied GaAs hybrid circuit guarantees high quality of signal parameters – high output level with very low inter-modulation distortions. GaAs technology enables reduction of power consumption which has an influence on reducing CATV network maintenance costs.
WHX amplifier is available in two versions: WHX-829with RF adjustment done by built-in potentiometers and WHX-929 with RF adjustment done by JXP modules.
- output stage amplifier based on GaAs hybrid with Power Doubler configuration,
- high output level : 114 dBuV,
- 1 GHz frequency range,
- easy configuration,
- switchable return path: passive / off / active,
- line overvoltage protection,
- local or remote power supply,
- robust, die-casting aluminum housing.