MON-1923 is a modern two-way optical node designed to operate in HFC networks, which use DOCSIS technology. The node is equipped with an automatic gain control system – AGC. This system reacts to the value of the optical power at the input of the receiver and corrects it in order to provide a constant, previously set output signal.
MON-1923 may be equipped with one of the available return path optical transmitters. Depending on individual needs, it can be either the module with Fabry-Perota FP, Distributed Feedback DFB or Coarse Wavelength Division Multiplexing CWDM laser.
- dedicated to HFC and FTTB networks,
- 1 GHz frequency range,
- easy configuration – adjustable and universal plug-in modules,
- built-in AGC (Automatic Gain Control),
- 3-stage LED indication of input optical power level,
- ptical transmitter realized as a plug-in module,
- local or remote powering,
- metal, die-cast housing.