RD-5G30 is a Ubiquiti Networks RocketDish parabolic dish antenna. Designed to work with Rocket M5 radios, it operates on 5GHz spectrum at 30dBi gain.
The Ubiquiti RocketDish Antenna has been designed to seamlessly work together with the Ubiquiti Rocket M5 or MikroTik UBTik™ for an instant long range powerful PtP Link. Installing the Rocket M5 or the MikroTik UBTik™ onto the RocketDish Antenna requires no special tools, you simply snap it into place with the mounts provided.
• Frequency Range: 4.9-5.90 GHz
• Gain: 28.0-30.25dBi
• Polarization: Dual Linear
• Cross-pol Isolation: 35dB min
• Max VSWR: 1.4:1
• Hpol Beamwidth (3dB): 5 deg.
• Vpol Beamwidth (3dB): 5 deg.
• F/B Ratio: -34dB
• ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2
• Dimensions: 25.5in (648mm) diameter
• Weight: 21.6lbs (9.8kg)
• Wind Survivability: 120 mph
• Windloading: 113lb@100mph