UniFi Outdoor 5
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
UAP-Outdoor-5 – UniFi AP, Outdoor, 5 GHz
- Dimensions 17 x 8 x 3 cm
- Weight 500 g (Without Antennas, 540 g (With Both Antennas)
- Networking Interface (2) 10/100 Ethernet Ports
- Buttons Reset
- Antennas (2) External 6 dBi Omni Antennas Included, 191 mm (Length), 13 mm (Diameter)
- Wi-Fi Standards 802.11a/n*
- Power Method Passive Power over Ethernet (12-24V)
- Power Supply 24V, 1A PoE Adapter Included
- Max. Power Consumption 6.5 W
- Max. TX Power 27 dBm
- BSSID Up to Four Per Radio
- Power Save Supported
- Wireless Security WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-TKIP, WPA2 AES, 802.11i
- Certifications CE, FCC, IC
- Mounting Wall and Pole (Kits Included)
- Operating Temperature -30 to 75°C (-22 to 167° F)
- Operating Humidity 5 to 95% Condensing
Ubiquiti UniFi AP Outdoor 5 – Features
- Design – Aesthetic industrial design with unique LED provisioning ring which provides an administrator location tracking and alerts for each device.
- Powerful Hardware – UniFi AP devices feature the latest in WiFi 802.11n technology (b/g/n supported)— capable of 300 Mbps speeds with ranges from 600 ft.
- Intuitive UniFi Controller – Software Install, configure, and manage all of your UniFi AP devices with the intuitive and easy-to-learn UniFi Controller software User Interface (no special training needed).
- Expandable – Unlimited scalability. Build wireless networks as small or big as needed. Start with one (or upgrade to a 3-pack) and expand to thousands while maintaining a single unified management system.
- Easy Mounting – Sleek wall-mountable and ceiling tile mountable design (all accessories included).
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) – Includes Power over Ethernet (PoE) functionality which allows both power and data to be carried over a single Ethernet cable to the device.
- Wireless Uplinks – One wired UniFi AP uplink supports 4 wireless downlinks allowing wireless adoption of devices and real-time changes to network topology.
- L3 Manageability – With L3 Manageability, the UniFi Controller software can be run in a different subnet to the UniFi APs it manages, allowing “no-touch” AP provisioning.
- Hotspot Management – All UniFi APs include Hotspot functionality including:
- Built-in support for billing integration using major credit cards via PayPal.
- Built-in support for voucher-based authentication.
- Built in Hotspot Manager for voucher creation, guest management and payment refund.
- Full customization of Hotspot portal pages.
- Rate Limiting – Take advantage of UniFi’s rate limiting for your Guest Portal and Hotspot package offerings. Apply different bandwidth rates (download/upload), limit total data usage and limit duration of use.
- Google Maps – Integration Upload your own custom-created coverage maps or configure your map using the built-in Google Maps API.
- Email Alerts – Enable delivery of custom email alerts to your inbox to report on any status changes in the UniFi Controller software.
Advanced Traffic Management
- VLAN 802.1Q
- Advanced QoS Per-User Rate Limiting
- Guest Traffic Isolation Supported
- WMM Voice, Video, Best Effort, and Background
- Concurrent Clients 100+
Supported Data Rates (Mbps)
- 802.11a 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps
- 802.11n 6.5 Mbps to 300 Mbps (MCS0 – MCS15, HT 20/40)
- * 5 GHz