airFiber, 1.4+ Gbps Backhaul, 24 GHz
airFiber is revolutionary 24GHz Point-to-Point radio from Ubiquiti Networks. Housed in a compact, highly efficient form factor, airFiber delivers revolutionary performance of 1.4+Gbps, aggregate throughput and 13+km in range. airFiber ushers in a new era in price-disruptive, carrier-class backhaul technology.
airFiber operates in the worldwide, license-free, 24GHz frequency. Anyone around the world can purchase and operate airFiber without any special permits, paperwork, or added licensing costs. Users are free to locate, deploy, and operate airFiber practically anywhere they choose.
Advanced Antenna System
Featuring a dual-independent 2×2 MIMO 24GHz hi-gain reflector antenna system, airFiber can operate in both FDD (Frequency Division Duplex) and HDD (Hybrid Division Duplex) modes for unparalleled speed and efficiency in the 24GHz wordwide license-free band.
Plug and Play Installation
Utilizing precision mounting hardware combined with a dynamic RSSI indicator, airFiber can be easily deployed by a single installer. Integrated GPS receivers automatically calculate position and timing parameters in the background, providing a true plug and play installation experience.
• Operating Frequency: 24.05 – 24.25GHz
• Dimensions: 649 x 426 x 303mm (25.6″ x 16.8″ x 11.9″)
• Weight: 10.5kg (23.2 lbs) – mount included
• Max. Power Consumption: < 50W
• Power Supply: 50V, 1.2A PoE GigE Adapter (included)
• Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (42-58VDC)
• Operating Temperature: -40° to 55°C (-40° to 131°F)
• Maximum Throughput: 1.4+ Gbps
• Maximum Range: 13+ km
• Packets per Second: > 1 million
• Uplink / Downlink Ratio: 50% Fixed
• GPS: GPS Clock Synchronization
• EIRP: ~33dBm (FCC/IC), ~20dBm (CE)
• Channel Bandwidth: 100 MHz
• Modulation: 64QAM MIMO, 16QAM MIMO, QPSK MIMO, QPSK SISO
Integrated Split Antenna
• Tx Gain: 33dBi
• Rx Gain: 38dBi
• Beamwidth: <3.5°
• Front-to-Back Ratio: 70dB
• Polarity: Dual-Slant Polarization
• Cross-Polarity Isolation