Huawei – EchoLife HG8010H GPON ONU
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
The EchoLife HG8010H is an indoor optical network terminal (ONT) in Huawei FTTH solution. By using the GPON technology, ultra-broadband access is provided for home and SOHO users. The HG8010H provides one GE/FE auto-adapting Ethernet port. The HG8010 features high-performance forwarding capabilities to ensure excellent experience with VoIP, Internet and HD video services.
- Plug-and-play: services can be deployed by one click on the NMS, and on-site configuration is not required.
- Remote diagnosis: Remote fault locating is implemented by the loop-line test of POTS ports, call emulation and PPPoE dialup emulation initiated by the NMS.
- Link monitoring: E2E link detection is achieved using 802.1ag Ethernet OAM.
- High speed forwarding: 900 Mbit/s forwarding in the NAT scenario.
- IPv6 Capability: support IPv6/IPv4 dual stack and DS-Lite.