Ubiquiti Networks UniFi professional indoor or outdoor WiFi access point supports 802.11ac and speeds of up to 1300Mbps in the 5GHz radio band and up to 450Mbps in the 2.4GHz radio band. The UAP‑AC‑PRO offers simultaneous dual-band operation with 3×3 MiMO on both radio bands. It has a range of up to 122m (400ft) and two Gigabit Ethernet ports.
Up to 5X Faster with Dual-Radio 3×3 11AC MiMO Technology
The UniFi AC Pro AP is a gigabit, 802.3af-powered access point suitable for indoor or outdoor use. You can easily replace a standard UniFi AP using the same mounting hardware.
Scalable Enterprise Wi-Fi Management
The UniFi Controller v4 software is a powerful, enterprise wireless software engine ideal for high-density client deployments requiring low latency and high uptime performance. With its software-based capabilities, the UniFi virtual control plane allows for unlimited scalability under one centralized controller. Remotely access the UniFi Controller to upgrade deployed UniFi APs while in the field.
• Networking Interface: (2) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Ports
• Antennas: (3) Dual-Band Antennas, 3 dBi Each
• Max TX Power: 2.4GHz: 22 dBm – 5GHz: 22 dBm
• Buttons: Reset
• Wifi Standards: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
• Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (48V), 802.3af/803.2at Supported (Supported Voltage Range: 44 to 57VDC)
• Power Supply: 48V, 0.5A PoE Gigabit Adapter
• Maximum Power Consumption: 9W, (20W with optional accessory)
• BSSID: Up to Four Per Radio
• Power Save: Supported
• Wireless Security: WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise (WPA/WPA2, TKIP/AES)
• Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
• Mounting: Wall and Ceiling
• Operating Temperature: -10 to 70°C (14 to 158°F)
• Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% non-condensing