Ubiquiti LBE-5AC-23 US is a LiteBeam product and part of the airMAX family. This CPE is US-locked so operates between 5725 and 5850 MHz, with a 23 dBi antenna
The Ubiquiti LBE-5AC-23 is the latest evolution of a lightweight and compact, outdoor wireless broadband CPE (Customer Premises Equipment) from Ubiquiti Networks. The LBE-5AC-23 is designed to be a cost effective and high performance solution for long-distance, wireless broadband bridging. It operates in the worldwide, license‑free 5GHz frequency range and features high performance of up to 100 Mbps in real outdoor throughput and an incredible range of up to 18 miles (30 km).
The LBE-5AC-23 combines proprietary hardware and software technologies to deliver its breakthrough combination of throughput and range with cost-effective value. Its InnerFeed technology integrates the entire radio system into the feedhorn of the antenna, and the revolutionary airMAX TDMA protocol enhances network performance and scalability.
The LBE-5AC-23 also features a unique ball joint mounting system that provides 3-axis adjustment flexibility for versatile mounting options. The mounting system, coupled with the built-in bubble level, enables quick and easy alignment.
• High-gain, directional antenna
• Breakthrough industrial design
• Compact size
• Light weight
• Processor Specs: MIPS 74K
• Memory: 64MB
• Network Interface: 1 x 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
• Operating Frequency: Worldwide: 5150 – 5875MHz, USA: 5150 – 5250, 5725 – 5850MHz
• Antenna Gain: 23dBi
• Maximum Power Output: 25dBm
• Maximum Power Consumption: 7W
• Power Supply: 24V, 0.3A PoE Adapter
• Power Method: Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5 ; 7, 8 Return)
• Operating Temperature: -40 to 158deg F (-40 to 70deg C)
• Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% noncondensing
• Wind Survivability: 125mph (200km/h