Product description: Shelly 1PM – 1x relay of 60VDC / 230VAC wi-fi 16A – energy measurement
Ready relay module to control home devices of 230 V AC or from 24 V to 60 V DC with the power of up to 3.5 kW via the wi-fi network using app on mobile devices from anywhere in the world. In order to use Shelly1PM, it is sufficient to configure the device via web browser. The device also allows for the measurement of consumed by the device, energy, it also has a built-in temperature sensor which prevents overheating of the module.
Connection diagram of the Shelly 1PM module
Before connecting, switch off the voltage in a powered circuit. A driver must be installed in a place protected from the external conditions, protected from access of the third parties.
The module has six pins in the form of screw connectors, to which connected can be the wires using a screwdriver:
- On – exit with zero potential
- L1 / L – Power supply of 230 V AC (24 V to 60 V DC) positive pole.
- SW – input of the relay controlling the O output
- Debugging port
Configuration of the Shelly 1PM module
To configure, you need to connect to a wireless network device called “shellyswitch-xxxxxx” where “xxxxxx” is the serial number of the device, then use the Android Play or the AppStore to download the Shelly application. To prestage devices, you must click in the default name of the device.
The configuration can be done via the website, for this you need to connect to a wireless network of the the device, then just launch the Internet browser and enter the IP address of the device: http://192.168.33.1. The configuration website will appear where you must select your home wi-fi network and enter the access password.
Specification of Shelly 1PM
- Supply voltage:
- from 110 V to 240 V AC
- 24 V to 60 V DC
- Energy consumption: up to 1 W
- Number of outputs: 1
- The type of control outputs: relay
- Load current consumption: up to 16A
- Load power: up to 3500 W
- Open API
- Connector for software updates
- Number of inputs: 1
- Communication standard: 802.11 b / g / n
- Operating temperature: -40 °C to 40 °C
- A measurement of the energy consumed by the device
- Overheat protection – a temperature sensor
- Compatible devices: iPhone, iPad, iPad Mini, Android, computers and mobile devices that support HTML5, Amazon, Alexa, Google Home
- Dimensions: 41 x 36 x 17 mm