Streamline your small to medium business network with the UniFi Dream Machine Pro. The enterprise-class network device integrates a security gateway, 10G SFP WAN, an eight-port Gigabit switch, and 2.5″ / 3.5″ hard drive support into a single 1U rack appliance for UniFi Controllers. Powered by a 1.7 GHz ARM Cortex-A57 Quad-Core processor, 4GB of memory, and 16GB of onboard eMMC flash storage, the security gateway offers an intrusion detection and protection system with a 3.5 Gb/s max throughput rate. The eight-port RJ45 managed switch has a 10 Gb/s SFP LAN port available for network expansion and supports advanced Layer 2 features. A 1.3″ touchscreen displays the device’s status for easy monitoring and troubleshooting. Additionally, the integrated UniFi Protect controller automatically detects attached security cameras, and you can access up to 20 live camera feeds, network statistics, and more from a centralized interface. Video surveillance recordings may be stored onto an off-the-shelf 2.5″ or 3.5″ hard drive that you install into the built-in bay.
A fully managed switch with and eight Gigabit RJ45 ports and a 10 Gbps SFP LAN port is integrated into the network device.Configurable port features include:
- Individual port operation modes (switching, mirroring, or aggregate).
- Network/VLAN configuration.
- Jumbo frame and flow control services.
- Network settings.
- Storm control setting per port.
- Spanning tree configuration.
- 802.1X control and RADIUS VLAN.
- Debug terminal option for command-line interface.
Advanced Redundancy Features
The UniFi Dream Machine Pro includes multiple redundancy features to help maintain reliable network connectivity. They include:
- USP-RPS redundant power in case of power loss.
- U-LTE backup connectivity to the internet.
- Dual WAN ports with Failover.
- Failure alerts.
- Automated failover.