The Fanvil X7A IP Phone runs on the Android 9.0 system versus the Linux system when compared to the Fanvil X7. It differentiates itself in that it features built-in WiFi, has 112 DDS keys as opposed to 127 in the X7 and has a screen definition of 1024*600 LCD (X7 is 800*480).
- 20 SIP lines, 3-way conference, hotspot
- 7” capacity color touch-screen
- HD voice: HD handset, HD speaker
- Built-in Bluetooth 4.2 and 2.4G/5G Wi-Fi
- Up to 112 DSS keys available at the display
- Video Codec H.264 for receiving video calls
- Dual Gigabit ports, integrated PoE
- Stand with 2 adjustable angles of 40 and 50 degrees
- Compatible with major platforms: Asterisk, Broadsoft, 3CX, Metaswitch, Elastix, Avaya etc.