– Design for the testing of the UTP and screened for the opens, shorts, reversals, mis-wiring and so on, this tester allows one person to quickly test and identify up to different hour runs from the one locations.
– This ethernet cable tester quickly and easily checks for cable continuity, mis-wiring, open, short, straight-through or cross pinning.
– Suitable for RJ11//RJ12/RJ45 cable test.
– Judge continuity of the cables or wires.
– Track the cables or wires, and diagnose the break point.
– Receive the tone signal on the wires (telephone line).
– Identify the state in the working telephone line (clear, ring, busy).
– Send a single solid tone or dual alternating tone to the object cables or wires.
– Track cable or wires
Use sender (switch to tone )and receiver
Connected the test leads to the pair, or attach one test lead to group and another test lead to either side of the line. Move the Receiver close to and along the pair (or the kine ). Reception of the tone indicates the track.
Note: Do not connect to any active circuit in this mode.
– Battery replacement
A. Sender battery repalacement
Remove the screw on the back case, remove the back case, and replace the exhausted battery with a new one of 9V(6F22). Rejoin the back case and install the screw.
B. Receiver battery replacement
Remove the screw on the battery compartment, remove the battery cover, and replace the exhuasted battery with a new one of 9V(6F22). Rejoin the cover and install the screw.