5 GHz Rocket Dish, 34 dBi, w/Rocket Kit
Ubiquiti Networks RD-5G34 is a RocketDish operating between 4.9 and 5GHz, with a 34dBi gain. This parabolic dish antenna is designed to work with the Rocket M5.
The Ubiquiti RocketDish Antenna has been designed to seamlessly work together with the Ubiquiti Rocket M5 or MikroTik UBTik™ for an instant long range powerful PtP Link. Installing the Rocket M5 or the MikroTik UBTik™ onto the RocketDish Antenna requires no special tools, you simply snap it into place with the mounts provided.
It is the installers responsibility to follow local country regulations including operation within legal frequency channels, output
power, and Dynamic Frequency Selection (DFS) requirements.
• Frequency Range: 4.90-5.90 GHz
• Gain: 32.1-34.2dBi
• Polarization: Dual Linear
• Cross-pol Isolation: 35dB min
• Max VSWR: 1.4:1
• Hpol Beamwidth (3dB): 3 deg.
• Vpol Beamwidth (3dB): 3 deg.
• F/B Ratio: -42dB
• ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2
• Dimensions: 38.3in (972mm) diameter
• Weight: 29.8lbs (13.5kg)
• Wind Survivability: 125 mph
• Windloading: 256lb@100mph
• Box Size: 44 x 44 x 10″
• Box Weight: 53lbs