The smallest outdoor AP in the world is also the most powerful. With up to 1000mW of output power, the PicoStation family of outdoor WiFi AP’s can provide unprecedented range coverage.
In addition to the LSDK support, PicoStation ships with 32MB RAM and 8MB Flash to encourage developers to customize Pico Firmware to create their own applications such as Hot-Zone deployments, mesh networking, and metering applications.
PicoStation ships standard with the powerful and intuitive AirOS by Ubiquiti Networks. It also is supported by a Linux SDK to encourage open source development.
Wall-mount holster included.
This unit is supplied with PSU and POE injector and our added UK mains lead.
– Processor Specs: Atheros MIPS 4KC, 180MHz
– Memory Information: 32MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
– Networking Interface: 1 X 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Ethernet Interface
– Approvals: FCC Part 15.247, IC RS210
– RoHS Compliance: YES
– Antenna: RP-SMA omni antenna included
– Power Supply: 12V, 1A DC, Supply and injector included
– Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (pairs 4,5 ; 7,8 return)
– Operating Temperature: -20C to 70C
– Weight: 0.10 kg